Sunday, July 15, 2007





Lonestar, where are you, out tonight?
This feeling I'm trying to fight,
It's dark, and I think that I
Would give anything
For you to shine down on me...

Some general pointers in life( Five for now...still to come):-
  1. Never store Pickles in Aluminium vessels.
  2. Before you get out of your house, always switch off the lights. It's stupid to pay the electricity bill for people who you can't even see. Or who aren't really there.
  3. If you have to buy an umbrella, go for a large one. Preferably real.
  4. Cruise Liners are better options if you really want to travel. Paper boats won't really take you anywhere.
  5. Shine your shoes before you leave. So that they shine. Avoid looking at them all the time you are walking.


For all the love in the world, give me some lies. Some illusions I can use. I hate running around naked. And horny. All the time.

He will be here. In a year.(Wow, that rhymes perfectly!) Dum dum. Old man. Only, not in a caravan this time. I will be off. Before he does.

New Orleans. Blues, they say, is a woman. Tell you what, that pun hurt.(I would never admit, haha, there!) Like hell, it did!

Oh and before you go, kindly switch off the lights.(Down with filament bulbs, by the way.) And tell him, he won. And I won too. That he can keep the trophy. The trophy goes well with his cushions, I must admit.

I remember, when I was very young, we had this maths teacher in school. I was in nursery then. And we had to complete a certain number of small sums within a given stretch of time. What happened is, I could not finish them in time. I was so afraid and helpless I started crying. I can't tell you how scared I was. The teacher, she came up to me, put her hands in my hair and told me that it didn't really matter. That she would give me extra time. Or even an easier sum. I can't tell you how relieved and overwhelmed I was! I figured that she loved me. A lot. So I went home happy. She gave a me a strip of stone stickers too. I have one still. A star. Blue coloured. In one of my books. It has lost its shine. But it is the star nonetheless. My first gift of love.

Gosh! It's late already. I must sleep now.

Nightingale
Tell me your tale
Was your journey far too long?

Does it seem like I'm looking for an answer
To a question I can't ask
I don't know which way the feather falls
Or if i should blow it to the left

All the voices that are spinnin' around me
Trying to tell me what to say
Can I fly right behind you
And you can take me away