Saturday, January 05, 2008

Safe Mode

Ah. My computer is finally up and running. Got some really cool geek stuff inside the cabinet now. The year has just started out and the tramp will be kind enough not to bother you with details of the very very exciting(and much needed) hardware upgrade.

As the last year drew to a close, I realised how simplified my life has become. That is, if you don't count such grave complications such as my camera batteries running out every two days and had to be replaced by costly Duracells everytime. And since I cannot take less than 200 photos a day I underwent bouts of depression and hypertension.

It was only then that I realised that I was not going to carry this horror to the next year. So I went and got myself two pairs of good rechargeables and a charger. The year starts out with a computer upgrade. So, basically my life has no problem whatsoever. All I do is eat, take photos, write, sing songs, make music when I can and walk.

I feel kind of primitive saying all this. Very crude in a way. I almost feel gulity to be running in what Mr. Gates would call a Safe Mode With Networking. Huh! Like I care two boots!

Season's greetings to everyone. Walk on. :)
On that note here's a picture for you. And Calcutta.

1 comment:

  1. May I steal your eyes? Your thoughts? Your words? Your vision?

    In other words, one of these days, may I steal you?


    (what a picture, mon deus!)

    ReplyDelete