Friday, May 26, 2006

little souls of mine...


I believe every word has a soul.Every word i speak this summer afternoon will be there, long after i am dead and gone. Conceived in my mind as thoughts, they begin their long journey from my lips to a world where they are sadly unwanted. A world that is as hostile as it is ignorant. They travel through the air-as vibrations fainter than the faintest whisper-in their tireless 'tryst with destiny'.

Even when you thought everything is forgotten and buried, they are moving through space and time, through darkness and silence. When you say you d'ont know a thing, they pass you a knowing smile...you always know they do...their little souls are all the luggage they carry, all that they care for, fight for, fly for.

And every little soul is a part of the one fat soul i am. But as i speak, i get thinner...and i am dead when i have nothing more to say...but i live still; in the little souls that have sailed far far away.

Beyond the clutches of money, of sex, of sin. They know they have to run. For me. From you. If you could, you will probably bury them alive...for every smile they throw at you, takes you closer to me. Even when i am not there. They will live. I know.Only, you know better.

12 comments:

  1. Yes, I agree with you that only we know better. For better or worse.

    Sometimes I really think that ignorance is bliss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ignorance might be a bliss...but i believe that a life of ignorance is a poor life...like that of an animal...even with my bitter feelings i am much better off...i would always be myself, given a choice :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Words are flowing like endless rain into a paper cup,
    They slither while they pass they slip away across the universe"
    John Lennon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice but perhaps a few less radical pics.Otherwise , this one was simply amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This short piece of pure brilliance is so fuckin complete that whatever I say to it, will but become an addage to it... so peace brother!

    It kind of reminded of the first time I read this, really hard to put in words... besides this one writing of yurs is surrealistic to the level of my intense personal liking:)

    Kind Regards,
    Anuj D.

    ReplyDelete
  6. its only wrds...n wrds r all i hav...2 take ur hr away..lolz.... nice wrk...

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ others: The anonymous comment was by arijit lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmm...I like this. I don't completely agree I think. But it makes me want to publish my comment [whatever this makes me think]. Or would you rather I comment here?

    ReplyDelete
  9. No you can publish your comment on your blog :o) if you wish

    ReplyDelete
  10. A single word can be the eyes of a blind, a dream of a dumb man and a hope for a deaf. i.e some times, it cannot be heard, but seen. Not said but realized. Not conveyed but contemplated. Since it just more than a word, it is a soul in its own. I agree with you :)

    ReplyDelete